Monday, September 16, 2013

Looking Back ....

I started this blog in February 2009 after a very successful experiment with couponing.  I was so excited that I had learned the trick to saving money on the things I needed for my family that I wanted to share my experiences with others.  This post http://elle-tn.blogspot.com/2009/02/life-is-expensive.html started it all.  I'm not sure what happened to the picture posted but for some reason it just disappeared ??  but I remember that trip like it was yesterday.  I was so proud and if you take a minute to read the bottom line of what it cost me and what I hauled home I think you'll understand why I was so excited  Excited wasn't really the right word more like PROUD.  So proud that I actually carried around a copy of the picture and showed it to everyone I knew LOL.  Unfortunately, somewhere along the way that picture disappeared too.

Couponing has been a life saver for my family.  Shortly after I really learned to coupon my husband lost his job when the economy tanked.  Couponing saw us through the economic recession and it's helping us get through the economic recovery.  If you are new to the couponing band wagon and need a little encouragement I'd be glad to help :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment