Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to school means packing lunches and after school snacks


As a mom to three kids, I try to make sure that my kids have plenty of healthy options when it comes to snacks and stuffing a lunchbox.  I love Go-Gurt because it is a good source of calcium, contains no high fructose corn syrup, and it's fun to eat :)  

Two of my kids are now off to college and believe it or not it is still one of their favorite snacks to add to their shopping lists because they can grab it and eat it on the run to class.  We keep ours in the freezer and the kids eat them as a frozen treat or pack them in a lunchbox to thaw in time for lunch.  

As a mom, it makes me feel good that the kids have Go-Gurt for a snack!  By the way, I always have to get the Sponge Bob ones LOL.  That's the kids fav!!

You can learn more about Go-Gurt here!  
I happen to know they are currently included in the Mega Sale at Kroger :)  and even better there is a
 75/2 digital coupon available to add your Kroger Plus Card or else a 75/2 printable coupon 

**I wrote this quick review of yoplait Go-Gurt as a My Blog Spark member.  I received no free samples, coupons, or any other compensation for doing so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment