Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How I'm getting my son's college text books FREE


I have two kids in college which could be ridiculously, crazy expensive but.... believe it or not we've managed to keep it under control.  My kids enrolled in a private work-study school where they are required to work 10 hrs a day on campus in exchange for full tuition (YES I said full tuition).  They are responsible for paying for room & board to the tune of $8000 a semester YIKES!  

This is my son's second year and my daughter's first.  Last year DS received enough scholarship money to completely pay for his room, board, and books likewise DD has done the same and actually will pocket around $7,000 at the end of the year in unused scholarship money (She's very smart) and lucky for her most of her scholarships are renewable so she doesn't need to worry about the next three years.  On the other hand, DS's scholarships were not renewable so he had to dig deep and find more and luckily he was able to land some aid that is renewable for the duration of his college career YIPEE.  However, we still ended up having to pay $1,000 out of pocket/semester plus books.  But, I am not complaining because that cost is nothing compared to what it could be.  But, I did have a plan I was able to cover the cost of his books using SWAGBUCKS.  I cashed in my points for Amazon codes and used them to pay for text books ordered through Amazon (now that's what I call smart thinking).  And even better, I am well on my way to having next semester's books covered using SWAGBUCKS too!

I know that many of you are looking to earn extra money to pay for things your family needs.  Maybe it's Christmas which is just about 100 days away.  SERIOUSLY?  Yes!  SWAGBUCKS allows you to choose rewards that best suit your needs such as Target, Walmart, BestBuy, ToysRus, Kmart, JCP, Bath&Body, StarBucks, gas cards, or even PayPal.  There's nothing to loose!  Nothing to invest except for your time.  You simply register and start using them to do internet searches, answer a daily poll, watch a SBTV ad, etc... You earn points and turn that into cash (or cards in this case LOL).  So why not check it out HERE.  

**The link provided is my referral link


No comments:

Post a Comment