- products are dermatologist approved tested & approved by pediatricians
- Comforts diapers have an ultra-absorbent core that shields your baby's sensitive skin from moisture
- Comforts diapers also have a hypoallergenic liner to help reduce irritation
- Comforts diapers have soft, stretchy side panels, and dual leg cuffs with a back waistband to provide optimal leakage protection
- Comfort Wipes clean and moisturize without alcohol or other harsh chemicals
- They come in Sensitive, Fragrance Free, Scented, Shea Butter, and Toddler varieties
- The baby shampoo, wash and lotions are also hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
- the shampoo is clinically tested to be tear-free and gentle on baby's eyes and also comes in a lavender and chamomile scent to relax and soothe your baby
- The wash is also tear-free and is an ultra-mild cleanser that builds a rich lather without irritating skin or eyes
- the wash is 100% soap-free, dye-free and ph balanaced and also comes in a Night Time Baby Bath variety
- the Comforts lotion is mild enough for even the most delicate skin
- Non-greasy formula protects baby's skin from dryness and leaves it soft and smooth
- All are Paraben and phthalate free
- The Baby Bibs & Burp Cloths are so cute and come in a variety of prints and patterns that are absolutely adorable and function well to protect baby's clothes (and yours) from spit-up messes
- There are many other products available in the Comfort line such as teethers, toys, feeding utensils, cups, etc.
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Comfort baby products from Krogers
I received a bzzkit from BzzAgent containing FREE item coupons for the products pictured above in order to fascilitate this review. I received no further compensation and my opinion was not influenced by anyone other than my friend Amy and our experience using the products on her little one.
I have a friend who is struggling right now because her husband is laid off from his job and they have a new baby. I was thrilled when I was asked to participate in the Comforts Bzzcampaign because I knew that Amy could really use these and I also knew that I trusted the Kroger company to provide a good store brand that a mother could trust. You should have seen Amy's face when I stopped by the other day to drop off these goodies! At first she was like all shocked and appreciative and then her pride stubbed up and she said she couldn't accept a hand out.... I told her that there was no hand out here that if she wanted these products she had to help earn them :) I explained to her that I was using her baby as sort of a guinea pig for BzzAgent and that I needed her to give me an honest opinion on the quality of these products in order to complete the review. After hearing this, she smiled sweetly and agreed to let me know how she liked everything.
Well, this afternoon Amy called to say that she was absolutely thrilled with everything! She gave a glowing report of the Comforts diapers saying that she had had no leaks and any mother knows that is a bonus. She was equally thrilled with the Comforts wipes (I got her the Unscented variety) as she said they were nice and thick and big enough to handle even the messiest job. She also said that the baby wash & lotion left little Madison smelling so good just like baby products should. Amy is quite a fashionista herself so she absolutely adored the cutsie little bibs especially the pink cheetah prints. Overall, she had absolutely no complaints and just bragged and bragged about how she was so thrilled with everything and thankful for the opportunity to review the Comforts line. She assures me that she will definitely be purchasing Comforts for Madison from now on as the price is much more affordable without losing quality. I think the name "Comforts" is perfect for the Krogers line of baby products because it not only brings comfort to baby but also to mommy :)
The prices for the products pictured are:
comforts diapers - $6.21
comforts wipes - $1.67
comforts lotion - $1.57
comforts wash - $1.77
comforts bibs - $6.99
Here's a little Info about the products:
Be sure to stop by the baby aisle at your local Krogers!
With one-stop shopping, Comforts help pick up where the stork left off!
To learn more about the products visit comfortsforbaby.com