Thursday, September 26, 2013

IAMS so good!


I was offered the chance to review IAMS as a member of Smiley360.  
All opinions expressed here are 100% my own and not influenced in any way.  
I received a $10 Kroger giftcard in order to purchase the IAMS dry food product of my choice.  
I used it to purchase the 6.3 oz package of IAMS so good pictured above (cost  $9.49 w/o tax).

I love the IAMS brand for several reasons including the fact that they add NO sugar, dyes, or artificial preservatives to their products.  Now as a mother, I don't like to fill my kids full of crap so why would I want to fill my furbaby full of it?  

IAMS so good is a tail-waggin' tummy lovin' nutrition that includes irresistible chicken flavor that is bowl lickin clean and satisfaction guaranteed (sounds a little like KFC huh?).  It has veggies and Fruit with natural fiber for a healthy tummy and protein packed Chicken for a strong, healthy body.  The crunchy kibbles help keep teeth strong, healthy, and white.

One thing that I noticed is that they also post a feeding guideline on the package that goes by weight.
this is very helpful because overfeeding or underfeeding your pet is harmful to their health just like a human.

IAMS is manufactured by the IAMS company which is a subsidiary of Procter & Gamble, one of the most trustworthy bands of all time.  IAMS offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and lists a "use by date" on the package just like "real people food".  For more info on IAMS visit here.  Remember that IAMS is available in the pet aisle at your local Krogers so you can make Krogers your "one stop shop" you can even find coupons here to help save money on your next purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment