Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Simple from MAKERS - "Kind to Skin"


I recently applied to host a houseparty for Simple products from MAKERS.  
Honestly I had never tried this product but I was curious. 
 I happened to pick up this trial pack of Simple facial wipes at Target. 
Let me tell you I have been so pleased with the results.  
Using these Simple wipes, leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed .  
I am very surprised that I have had no adverse reactions to these as I have sensitive skin issues.
But, these Simple wonders are doing just what they claim to do be "KIND TO SKIN"
I highly recommend that you try them for yourself.  
And even better, Houseparty is still accepting applications for hosts.  
You can follow the link below to check it out.  
If selected and confirmed as a host, your exclusive Party Pack will contain:
  • Full size Simple® Moisturizing Facial Wash           
  • Travel size Simple® Replenishing Rich Moisturizers        
  • Simple® Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes     
  • Walmart gift card                      
  • Simple® water bottles
  • Custom DVD
  • Walmart coupons         
  • And more!

  • Make a Change with Simple®, presented by MAKERS
    SPONSOR:
    Simple®
    PARTY DATE:
    Saturday, November 02, 2013
    HOST SPOTS:
    1000
    CATEGORY:
     Beauty





No comments:

Post a Comment