Friday, February 6, 2009
My best tips for saving
1. Just because you have a coupon doesn't mean you have to use it.
2. Try to wait to match sales with coupons.
3. Compare sizes and prices, usually go with the smaller package to get the most bang for your buck.
4. Get multiples of coupons that you know you'll use.
5. Think outside the box. This means change the way you shop. You will be surprised by all the great deals to be had at the drug store. Did you ever think you'd buy your milk, bread, cereal or laundry detergeant, toilet paper, shampoo, etc... at the drug store? Well you can and will get it cheaper once you learn the ropes to shopping CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aide.
6. My number one tip is check out hotcouponworld.com If you are serious about saving start reading the forums and learn the ropes. There are even shopping scenarios posted with coupon match-ups! This site is a treasure trove!