Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Private Selection - Gourmet Cookies

Kroger Private Selection Gourmet Cookies

As a member of BzzAgent, I am participating in a campaign for Private Selection Gourmet Cookies.  
I received an electronic coupon to use at Kroger to purchase my choice of cookies in order to fascilitate this review.  I received no further compensation and all opinions are 100% my own.

These come in four decadent flavors:  White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, Ultimate Chocolate Chunk, Turtle Brownie, and White Chocolate Coconut Almond.


I chose these delicious looking Turtle Brownie Cookies which are described as decadent brownie cookies loaded with caramel and pecans.  While I will say that I thought these were very good I felt like the caramel was a little hard and had an interesting flavor (not quite what I was expecting).  Also I will say, that I would probably never buy these myself as they were quite pricey at $4.49 for six cookies. However, I would buy them as a special treat for someone who might be in the hospital, having a birthday, or needing a little
 pick-me-up as they are quite nice in their presentation as they come in a nice bakery style box.  If you'd like to try them out for yourself, here's a $1/1 coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment