Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Disney Side Celebration

I was recently selected to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration.  I received free products in order to host the party but all opinions expressed here are my own!

Below you will see pictures of what I received for my celebration.  Let me just tell you that I was absolutely amazed at all of the great goodies included in my kit.  It makes planning my Disney Vacation even more exciting.


This 21" American Tourister (the Official Luggage of Walt Disney World & DisneyLand) is lightweight has a 10 year warranty and 360 spinner wheels for easy navigation.  Thanks to American Tourister for helping sponsor this event and supplying such a fantastic hostess gift.  


My party kit also consisted of 10 packs HP photo cards for at home printing.  Each pack contains just what you need to create fun, Disney Side cards that you can mail to friends and family.  Visit www.disneysidecelebrations.com to find fun Dsiney Side designs.   I am sure my party guests will be thrilled to get to take home a pack of these.  Thanks to the folks at HP for their help in sponsoring this event.


I was also provided with these cute Mickey ClubHouse party supplies which included plates, napkins, cups, and table cloth, and banner

There was also a Disney Bingo game, Disney Trivia cards, and instructions for Disney face painting.

There are lots of rubber band bracelets, stickers, tattoos, and balloons for favors as well as 

these awesome Muppet calendar cards.

They also sent twelve boxes of Craisins for a treat


These ESPN runDisney window decals and cheer cards and this 

IPhone 5 phone case were also included.  
Personally, I plan to use the phone case as a prize for Bingo at my party :)


and last but not least .... there were these beautiful lithograph posters with sturdy, protective envelopes to share with all of my party guests.  These are so adorable and great for framing and hanging.  And if you notice, perfect for Valentines :)  


These Disney cookie cutters and muffin liners were also included in the kit as was this set of measuring cups from the Chew.  Of course, any Disney theme party has to have Disney themed food LOL.  I plan to use the cookie cutters to do double duty and make cute little sandwiches cut in Disney shapes as well as cookies :)

I know my guests are going to be as excited as I am for this party.  We will be watching the Disney Vacation Planning DVD that was included in the hostess kit and talking about plans for our upcoming vacation.  

Like I said, I received all of these great products for free in exchange for my unbiased opinions and to share at my Disney Side party@Home Celebration.  













No comments:

Post a Comment