Tuesday, October 15, 2013

NASCAR Speed Park in Pigeon Forge, Tn - Family Fun Day Review


We Decided to make Friday "Family Fun Day" and took the kids to 
We'd never been there before but the kids love love love to ride Go-Carts and after doing some research I found that NASCAR Speed Park was the ideal place for families because the admission cost is low and covers everything.  
Admission is Reg. $19.99 + tax (General Admission is required for ALL guests entering the park).  
There is a $2 discount available for ordering your tickets online here.  
There are also incentives for upgrading your pass to a 
30-day for an additional $10 or 4-months for an additional $30.  

There are 8 different go-cart tracks which means there is something available for everyone no matter what the age or driver skill level. 
 Of course safety is a major concern and from everything I saw the staff was always on their toes making sure that visitors were having a good time but keeping safe.
Here is a picture of my youngest buckling in :

My husband and the older kids loved the Smokey Mountain Speedway track which is for licensed drivers (16 and over - and YES they checked your license before you enter the track and you are required to wear a helmet).  
Here is a picture of the cars coming out for the race:

There is also a variety of thrill rides including a tilt-a-whirl, Starship 3000, a scrambler, a mini-roller coaster, a car themed carousel, a rock wall, an arcade, a kids play zone and much more.  My younger kids really enjoyed the mini-roller coaster 

and the whole family enjoyed a round of mini-golf 

My family had a terrific day racing the go-carts!  
And, believe it or not I even managed to win a race LOL.

NASCAR Speed Park even offers birthday parties!  
So I'm thinking that next February my youngest (who is turning 14) will probably be having his friends help him celebrate his special day here.

If you are in East Tennessee and looking for something to do with the family, be sure to check out NASCAR Speed Park. 
 I know you will be as thrilled as we were!

**Disclosure- All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.  I was not asked to write this review and received no compensation in any form for doing so.  


No comments:

Post a Comment