Monday, January 10, 2011

I give up on Walgreens! CONTEST


My Walgreens never gets anything straight!
So I give up!
Everytime I go in to do a deal if it involves more than one item or one coupon things get screwed up. So, I have a $1.50 RR to give to one lucky reader. Just post below that you are interested in using this RR and on Wed Jan 12th I will draw a lucky winner and pop it in the mail. It expires on the 20th.
You must check back here to find out if you win and post with your email addie.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to win... I agree they arer very hard to work with but I would still like to make use of it!! denisewmomof3 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think I could use it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only four comments? Wow!

    The winner is lucky #three which is Edina
    Please reply here with an email to contact you for addie.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete