Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot of Christmas!
Can you believe it? November is upon us and everyone is beginning to start thinking about the holidays. One of my favorite things about this time of year is the special cards we receive from friends. My kids love to hang them around the house to display them. This year I found this wonderful site which allows you to personalize your cards. I am so excited to order my own set with my children's photo so that my friends can see how much they have grown through out the year. I know I always love getting photo cards from my friends for just this reason. Kids grow up so fast. I think this one "Ho Ho HO" is the one I will go with. What do you think?
I would suggest that you check out the following:
I think that you will be surprised at how reasonable their pricing is and how easy it is to upload your pictures and create your own personalized cards for this holiday season's giving.
If you are a blogger, you can actually earn 50 FREE cards by registering here.

No comments:

Post a Comment