Saturday, August 24, 2013

kroger's Lunchbox Heroes


I received coupons from bzzagent in order to review these terrific Kroger brand products.  
Since school is starting back, my kids are in need of quick things that make packing lunch or grabbing a snack easy.  We've always been a fan of granola bars and the Kroger brand chocolate chip are one of our family favorites.  Fruit snacks are another big hit with my kids and I love that the Kroger brand is always on sale for $1.  We had never tried the Kroger brand cookies but let me tell you that these chunky ChipMates are now going to be finding their way in my buggy on a regular basis as they are delicious.  We aren't big on buying pre-packaged drinks as we almost always drink bottled water but the kids were thrilled with these Extreme Fusion juice pouches (fruit flavored) and I might have to consider buying these on occasion as a special treat.  We also receive a pack of peanut butter stuffed pretzels.  I have to say that they were not a big hit with anyone in the house but hey we have picky eaters LOL.  Next time you are shopping for snacks be sure to try some of the Kroger brand items as they are high in quality and easy on the pocket book.

No comments:

Post a Comment