Friday, January 11, 2013

Dial Holiday Foaming Hand Wash

As a Purex Insider, I received two bottles of the Dial Foaming Hand Wash in the new decorative holiday bottles to review just before Christmas.  I must say I love the Dial brand :)

I am a fanatic about hand washing which is especially important this time of the year... as a matter of fact during Christmas the flu hit hard in my area and you know what they say "hand washing is the best prevention."

I absolutely loved the holiday bottles.  I was sent the snowman and the peppermint bottles.  I placed one in the main bathroom and the other in the kitchen.  They added a playful/cheerful atmosphere to the season.

**All opinions are 100% mine and I was not compensated in any way except for receiving the sample products.

No comments:

Post a Comment