Saturday, November 17, 2012

Private Selection Review

I received a very nice buzzkit from BuzzAgent to review some of the Private Selection products from Krogers.  Included in the kit was a delightful aromatic med/dark coffee and a box of wafers and some coupons good for FREE pasta sauce, olives, and cheese.  (I used my pasta sauce coupon on Marinara YUM).

Anyway, put of these great items together and you've got yourself a nice little spread for a few guests.  We enjoyed the marinara with some breadsticks and I do believe this was everybody's favorite!  The coffee was so delicious and smelled so good.

I highly recommend that the next time you are in Krogers that you check out their line of Private Section products as I believe that you will be just as satisfied with the quality of the products as I was.  I know you will be pleasantly surprised to find that you can buy top notch quality products as a great price.

The opinions expressed here are entirely my own.  I did receive the trial kit as part of a buzz campaign courtesy of BuzzAgent.


No comments:

Post a Comment