Saturday, May 12, 2012

Contest - Win a FREE box of Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal

I received a yummy box of Honey Bunches of Oats to review as part of the Purex Insiders Team.  As soon as I opened the box my teenage son ripped it from my hands and ran off to find a bowl & spoon LOL.  Before I knew it I had three kiddos sitting at the table devouring the entire box.  They said it was their absolute favorite cereal...unfortunately, I myself did NOT get a chance to taste it.  But, that's ok! 
Facts about the Product:
1.  10 grams of Whole Grain per serving.  Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day 9about 16g whole grain per serving or at least 48g per day)
2.  6 grams of sugar
* compare this to Honey Nut Cheerios at 9 grams
3.  Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted provides 9 essential vitamins & minerals
4.  Honey Bunches of Oats brings together 4 nutritious grains into crispy flakes and even more crunchy granola bunches.
5.  Heart Healthy ♥
*Diets low in saturdated fat & cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease:  0g TransFat, 0g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol

As a busy mom, I love the fact that I can provide my kids a healthy alternative to the sugary cereals.  And believe you me .... my kiddos love this stuff!  

**Post provided a FREE sample of their Honey Bunches of Oats- Honey Roasted for this post.  My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own.

GIVEAWAY

FiveChances to win!
1.  Simply comment below!
2.  visit http://www.facebook.com/honeybunchesofoats "Like" the page and post you did so.
3.  Become a Follower of my blog
4.  Tweet about this giveaway and use this hashtag #HBOats
5.  Post about this giveaway on your facebook.

Winner will be announced Sunday, May 20th



1 comment:

  1. This contest ended on May 20th. The winner was Diann! Congratulations your coupon for a FREE box was mailed last week :) Thanks to all who entered! Comments were deleted to cut down on Spammers who steal email addies.

    ReplyDelete