Sunday, August 9, 2009

FREE Candy Bars (a money maker at CVS)

3-day sale buy this Revlon ColorStay make-up $9.99 get $9.99 ECB back so FREE!
I got these 30 candybars for FREE today using $1/2 Q's matched to in-store sale 2/$1
plus when I spent $15 I got $5 ECB back!!! MoneyMaker!!
New to CVS click on this link to watch a short video and print a $5 off $25 in-store putchase. You use this store coupon before any other manufacturer coupons and ECB. Makes for some sweet shopping. I have 11 more candy bar Q's so I will be doing this deal again!! WooHoo! My kids love me.
ECB's work just like regular cash at CVS. You can use your bucks to purchase whatever you need. I often use them to buy milk and bread to cut my O.O.P. and make my budget money stretch. If you aren't familiar with the CVS way to shop check out HotCouponWorld.com's CVS forum by clicking this link. There is a ton of useful couponing information on this site. Don't just stop at CVS go on and browse around you'll find info on every store & coupon imaginable.


2 comments:

  1. Wow great job on the deals! I still have yet to learn the art of the CVS way to shop. I might have to look at that link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    This is the Pam that made the button for Amy.

    Email me at helpingthebudgetusingcoupons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete