Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thank you Target!!!!

Free Breyers Ice Cream!
on sale at Target $2.50 each + buy 5 get a $5 Gift Card back
I did this transaction three times using $1.50/1 Breyers & $1.25/1 Klondike
Thanks Amy in Orlando for helping make this deal possible. :)
Other notable deals this week that I took advantage of (no pic avail):
Buy one Oscar Mayer luncheon meat & one pkg Kraft cheese slice get a free OM lunch meat,
Buy one Skippy P.B. & one Welch's jelly get one free Arnold bread, and Buy 5 Keebler cookies and get a $5 gift card. Also, buy DiGiorno pizza get a free 2 liter Coca-Cola product (I got 4 with $1.25/1 pizza + 2 cokes & 2 sprite = a real treat in our house as we don't normally buy soda). With coupons on hand for most of these products I was able to stock up!
Plus:
O.M. hotdogs $1.59 per package ($1/2 mfg. Q + $1/2 store Q = 4 packs for me)
& Ritz Crackers $2 a box ($1/1 Q x 4 ).
Just wished I had taken a pic of all these goodies to show you.
THANK YOU TARGET!

No comments:

Post a Comment